Bricker’s K-12 Title IX Toolkit is designed to assist school districts with their efforts to comply with the final Title IX Regulations published by the U.S. Department of Education on May 19, 2020, and effective on August 14, 2020. Such regulations require significant changes to the Title IX Grievance Policy and procedures for K-12 educational institutions receiving federal funding.
Our K-12 Title IX Toolkit is a user-friendly online program that permits quick access to model templates and forms. The forms may be utilized by a K-12 educational institution by either directly accessing the template or form by name, or by walking through a decision flowchart of the typical grievance process and procedure, accompanied by links to the appropriate forms and templates.
Our K-12 Title IX Toolkit includes the following:
- A list of forms, required notices and model reports
- Templates to use in documenting compliance with an institution’s policy and procedure
- Flowcharts of the process to assist in guiding the Title IX team through the process
- The option of consultation time with an attorney with expertise in Title IX compliance on how to utilize and/or customize the forms, templates and required notices
- Regular updates of the forms, templates and required notices